This masterclass is about learning to manage the resistance (a.k.a. fear) you experience about movement.
I’ve developed a healthy relationship with movement because it feels good, but it wasn’t always this way. I was stuck in overwhelm, frustration and perfectionism about movement for years! I discovered through doing some research and working with my clients, that consistent movement is a problem for a lot of women. This is something we need to have a conversation about. I have tools that I’ve developed over the years and I want to share them. Ladies, it’s time to move.
This Masterclass is for women who…
- Don’t feel motivated to move.
- Want to move more consistently and feel good about it.
- Feel overwhelmed by adding movement into their lives.
- Feel uncomfortable about the whole movement idea.
- Redefine what movement is.
- Establish clear and compassionate movement goals.
- Discover what’s really stopping you from reaching your movement goals.
- Find joy and excitement around movement.
- Four LIVE weekly coaching calls (calls will be recorded if you cannot attend live)
- Four (4) weeks in a private Facebook group with like-minded women
- Weekly Q&A session in the private Facebook group to answer your questions/concerns
- Weekly action assignments to help reinforce the weekly lessons
- Love, support, guidance and accountability throughout the entire journey
Masterclass begins on Wednesday, July 5 @ 8 pm EST